We didn't publish a summary fare post last weekend so this post will cover 2 weeks worth of fares.
Obviously a huge amount of these fares have been influenced by the Covid-19 outbreak and travel figures are significantly down. Hence both the prices are very low for business class AND there is very wide availability on all fares.
Many airlines are now implementing a change fee waiver which significantly reduces your risk, although there is no standardisation on which dates these apply. We highly recommend you read the terms and condition for each airline as you book any tickets, and make appropriate judgement.
Here are the fares for the last two weeks:
- Middle East to North America in British Airways Premium Economy starting from $851/€777
- British Airways luxury sale – Every great deal we could find!
- Australia and Japan to Hawaii in Business Class with Hawaiian Airlines starting from $1,651USD / $2,536AUD
- Spain to North America with Iberia starting from €249/$353 [Economy Class]
- France to the US in Business Class with Iberia starting from €1,027/$1,144